Here is a list of activities prepared by the teachers, that Year 4 students can work on during the week 1 to 5 June 2020. We trust parents to take an active role and do what is right for their children during this difficult time. Some children may not manage to finish all the work and that is fine.
Hawnhekk għandkom issibu lista ta’ attivitajiet imfassla mill-għalliema, li t-tfal tar-4 sena jistgħu jagħmlu matul din il-ġimgħa li ġejja. F’dan iż-żmien diffiċli il-ġenituri għandu jkollhom rwol attiv u jagħmlu dak li hu fl-aħjar interess tat-tfal. Nifhmu li xi tfal mhux ser ilestu l-attivitajiet kollha u b’daqshekk ma jkun ġara xejn.
Click on the links below for instructions and to submit work.
If you still need help on how to use Microsoft Form Quiz or Padlet, please click here.
- Students should read for at least 30 minutes every day in either Maltese or English.
- Students should be encouraged to help with chores in the house.
- Students should do some form of Physical Activity every day. Why not try these Tennis Ball Games this week?
- Remember that we also need to take care of our feelings. Here is something to think about from the Nurture Group at school.
Work submitted after Sunday 7 June 2020 will not be reviewed.
Keeping in Touch
- It is so nice to see our students in the Year 4 Fun Space. Remember to check in and say hello!
Monday 1 June 2020
- Year 4 Malti Kitba Kreattiva 7 – Meta Ħlomt li Mort f’Park tal-Fanstasija
- Year 4 Studji Soċjali 7 – Nies li Jgħinuna
- Year 4 Music – Taqbiliet Maltin
Tuesday 2 June 2020
- Year 4 Mathematics 7 – Mental Maths
- Year 4 Malti Fehim mis-Smigħ 7 – It-Tewmin
- Year 4 Art Task 7 – Henri Rousseau
Wednesday 3 June 2020
- Year 4 Mathematics 7 – Fractions
- Year 4 English Grammar – Possession (Part 1)
- Year 4 Quiz 7 – Trail by Trivia
Thursday 4 June 2020
- Year 4 English Comprehension Task 7 – Cleverness beats Strength
- Year 4 Malti Grammatika 7 – Il-Vokali “ie”
- Year 4 PSCD Task 7 – LOL
Friday 5 June 2020