Here is a list of activities prepared by the teachers, that Year 4 students can work on during the week 20 to 24 April 2020. We trust parents to take an active role and do what is right for their children during this difficult time. Some children may not manage to finish all the work and that is fine.
Hawnhekk għandkom issibu lista ta’ attivitajiet imfassla mill-għalliema, li t-tfal tar-4 sena jistgħu jagħmlu matul din il-ġimgħa li ġejja. F’dan iż-żmien diffiċli il-ġenituri għandu jkollhom rwol attiv u jagħmlu dak li hu fl-aħjar interess tat-tfal. Nifhmu li xi tfal mhux ser ilestu l-attivitajiet kollha u b’daqshekk ma jkun ġara xejn.
Please note the following!
Microsoft Form Quiz
- Students need their ilearn email address and password to complete work set on Microsoft Form Quiz.
- When students click submit, they will either see the answers immediately or they have to wait for the teacher to correct their work.
- Students should check for teacher’s feedback by clicking on the same link they used to do the work.
- Padlet is an online notice board on which students can post their work.
- Students can post their work by clicking anywhere on the background or the plus sign.
- Students should use full sentences and use punctuation marks correctly.
- Students should write their name, surname and class as indicated in the example provided on every Padlet.
- In some cases, the work will not appear on the Padlet immediately. This is because teachers will need to approve it first.
- They should check the Padlet regularly to see teacher’s comments on their work.
- Students should read for at least 30 minutes every day in either Maltese or English.
- Students should be encouraged to help with chores in the house.
- Students should do some form of Physical Activity every day.
- We also need to take care of our feelings. Here is something to think about from the Nurture Group at school.
Keeping in Touch
- Join us in the The Year 4 Space! Students can use this padlet to keep in touch with their teachers and classmates. This is a fun padlet! No school talk is allowed!
Click on the links below for instructions and to submit work.
Monday 20 April 2020
- Year 4 English Creative Writing Task 1 – All about our Puppets!
- Year 4 Science Task 1 – Grow a Seed
- Year 4 Fun Quiz 1 – Animal Fun
Tuesday 21 April 2020
- Year 4 Mathematics Open Ended – Money Task 1
- Year 4 Malti Taħriġ il-Fehem 1 – Xkora Frott
- Year 4 Art Task 1 – Laundry Art
Wednesday 22 April 2020
- Year 4 Mathematics Worksheet – Money Task 2
- Year 4 Mathematics Worksheet – Money Task 2 Answer Sheet
- Year 4 Malti Kitba Kreattiva 1 – Reklam
- Year 4 Music Task 1 – Favourite Songs
Thursday 23 April 2020
- Year 4 English Comprehension Task 1 – The Lego Story
- Year 4 Malti Grammatika 1 – Pronomi Mehmużin
- Year 4 PSCD Task 1 – Guided Relaxation
Friday 24 April 2020