Here is a list of activities prepared by the teachers, that Year 4 students can work on during the week 25 to 29 May 2020. We trust parents to take an active role and do what is right for their children during this difficult time. Some children may not manage to finish all the work and that is fine.
Hawnhekk għandkom issibu lista ta’ attivitajiet imfassla mill-għalliema, li t-tfal tar-4 sena jistgħu jagħmlu matul din il-ġimgħa li ġejja. F’dan iż-żmien diffiċli il-ġenituri għandu jkollhom rwol attiv u jagħmlu dak li hu fl-aħjar interess tat-tfal. Nifhmu li xi tfal mhux ser ilestu l-attivitajiet kollha u b’daqshekk ma jkun ġara xejn.
Click on the links below for instructions and to submit work.
If you still need help on how to use Microsoft Form Quiz or Padlet, please click here.
- Students should read for at least 30 minutes every day in either Maltese or English.
- Students should be encouraged to help with chores in the house.
- Students should do some form of Physical Activity every day. Try these Towel Challenges!
- Remember that we also need to take care of our feelings. Here is something to think about from the Nurture Group at school.
Work submitted after Sunday 31 May 2020 will not be reviewed.
Keeping in Touch
- It is so nice to see our students in the Year 4 Fun Space. Remember to check in and say hello!
Monday 25 May 2020
- Year 4 English Creative Writing Task 6 – A Recipe
- Year 4 Studji Soċjali – Dun Karm Psaila
- Year 4 Music – Orchestral Instruments
Tuesday 26 May 2020
- Year 4 Mathematics 6 – Try it out Tuesday!
- Year 4 Malti Taħriġ il-Fehem 6 – Iċ-Ċurkett tan-Nannu Pawlu
- Year 4 Art Task 6 – Observational Drawing
Wednesday 27 May 2020
- Year 4 Mathematics Quiz 6 – Calendar
- Year 4 Malti Kitba Kreattiva 6 – Immaġina li inti Ħuta
- Year 4 First Aid – What you need to know!
Thursday 28 May 2020
- Year 4 English Comprehension Task 6 – Sid’s Gerbils
- Year 4 Malti Grammatika 6 – Il-Possessiv
- Year 4 PSCD Task 6 – Playing Indoor Games
Friday 29 May 2020