Here is a list of activities prepared by the teachers, that Year 4 students can work on during the week 15 to 19 June 2020. We trust parents to take an active role and do what is right for their children during this difficult time. Some children may not manage to finish all the work and that is fine.
Hawnhekk għandkom issibu lista ta’ attivitajiet imfassla mill-għalliema, li t-tfal tar-4 sena jistgħu jagħmlu matul din il-ġimgħa li ġejja. F’dan iż-żmien diffiċli il-ġenituri għandu jkollhom rwol attiv u jagħmlu dak li hu fl-aħjar interess tat-tfal. Nifhmu li xi tfal mhux ser ilestu l-attivitajiet kollha u b’daqshekk ma jkun ġara xejn.
Click on the links below for instructions and to submit work.
If you still need help on how to use Microsoft Form Quiz or Padlet, please click here.
- Students should read for at least 30 minutes every day in either Maltese or English.
- Students should be encouraged to help with chores in the house.
- Students should do some form of Physical Activity every day. This week, try the Bottle Flip Chaos and the Bottle Flip Tic-Tac-Toe.
- Remember that we also need to take care of our feelings. Here is something to think about from the Nurture Group at school.
Children should work through the tasks day by day.
Work submitted after Sunday 21 June 2020 will not be reviewed.
Keeping in Touch
- It is so nice to see our students in the Year 4 Fun Space. Remember to check in and say hello!
Monday 15 June 2020
- Year 4 English Creative Writing Task 9 – Imagine you are a bird!
- Year 4 Studji Soċjali – Il-Gżejjer Maltin
- Year 4 Music Task 9 – DIY Guitar
Tuesday 16 June 2020
- Year 4 Mathematics 9 – Mental Maths
- Year 4 Malti Taħriġ il-Fehem 9 – Is-Sandli l-Aħdar
- Year 4 Art Task 9 – Romero Britto
Wednesday 17 June 2020
- Year 4 Mathematics Quiz 9 – Symmetry
- Year 4 English Grammar 9 – Revision
- Year 4 Malti Kitba Kreattiva 9 – Ġurnata mid-Djarju
Thursday 18 June 2020
- Year 4 English Comprehension Task 9 – Monkey Adventure
- Year 4 Malti Grammatika 9 – Reviżjoni (L-Ewwel Parti)
- Year 4 PSCD Task 9 – Safety Tips
Friday 19 June 2020