Here is a list of activities prepared by the teachers, that Year 4 students can work on during the week 11 to 15 May 2020. We trust parents to take an active role and do what is right for their children during this difficult time. Some children may not manage to finish all the work and that is fine.
Hawnhekk għandkom issibu lista ta’ attivitajiet imfassla mill-għalliema, li t-tfal tar-4 sena jistgħu jagħmlu matul din il-ġimgħa li ġejja. F’dan iż-żmien diffiċli il-ġenituri għandu jkollhom rwol attiv u jagħmlu dak li hu fl-aħjar interess tat-tfal. Nifhmu li xi tfal mhux ser ilestu l-attivitajiet kollha u b’daqshekk ma jkun ġara xejn.
Click on the links below for instructions and to submit work.
If you still need help on how to use Microsoft Form Quiz or Padlet, please click here.
- Students should read for at least 30 minutes every day in either Maltese or English.
- Students should be encouraged to help with chores in the house.
- Students should do some form of Physical Activity every day. Here another fun game to try at home.
- Remember that we also need to take care of our feelings. Here is something to think about from the Nurture Group at school.
Work submitted after Sunday 17 May 2020 will not be reviewed.
Keeping in Touch
- It is so nice to see our students in the Year 4 Fun Space. Remember to check in and say hello!
Monday 11 May 2020
- Year 4 English Creative Writing Task 4 – How to wash your hands!
- Year 4 Studji Soċjali – Dun Mikiel Xerri
- Year 4 Fun Quiz 4
Tuesday 12 May 2020
- Year 4 Mathematics Open Ended Task 4 – Can you think of a story sum?
- Year 4 Malti Taħriġ il-Fehem 4 – Darjo d-Dinosawru (L-Ewwel Parti)
- Year 4 Malti Taħriġ il-Fehem 4 – Id-Dinosawru Nessie (It-Tieni Parti)
- Year 4 Art Task 4 – Europe Day Poster Competition
Wednesday 13 May 2020
- Year 4 Mathematics Quiz 4 – Time
- Year 4 Malti Grammatika 4 – Espressjonijiet
- Year 4 Physical Education – Football Basics
Thursday 14 May 2020
- Year 4 English Comprehension Task 4 – The Tomb of Tutankhamen (Part 1)
- Year 4 English Comprehension Task 4 – The Tomb of Tutankhamen (Part 2)
- Year 4 PSCD Task 4 – Our Pets
Friday 15 May 2020